Sigh, Today's The Worst Day ever...
I Got My School Report, My Dad Blasted at me for it, it wasn't good to him.
And I Just Got Nothing To Seriously Feel Happy About...
I'm A Failure.
I Just Feel So Down, I Feel Like My Life Is Falling Apart, Like I Have No Purpose.
My Friends Aren't Helping Either, They're giving me shit at a time when I need to fucking cheer up, But they're making it worse.
I Seriously Think I'm All Alone Now...
Back To When I Was Young, I Never Had friends, I was Alone, I never felt love from my Parents, I never made any friends.
It Was A Time Of My Life Where I Felt Nothing But Loneliness..
Right Now..
I Just Want To Get Away, Start Fresh, Become a new person, Find people to love and to be loved by...
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment