I Write This For You Guys...
All Of You Were There When I Was In The Dirt, You Were always there when I was depressed. You Guys Always had me put a smile on my face, thats right, my smiles weren't fake when I was with yous. I always just put the bad shit behind me whenever I'm with you guys, you guys make my life complete, you give it a purpose, you make it worth living. I Will never Forget You guys.
So In Return;
I Will Run out of my own boundaries for you, I would do all of my effort to make you guys smile when you are down. I Will be the one you guys need to go to when your down in the dumps. I Will Do All I can to make your lives worth living and to see your smiles.
No Words can Describe how much I'm grateful to you guys,
Thank You
So Much <3
Liam
Jason
Lisa
Brenda
Hiep
Ethan
And So So Much More
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment