I..
I don't know what to do now...
I wanna kill myself..
I wanna end my life...
I don't want anymore pain...
I can't trust ANY of my friends...they're never greatful for anything, They just say thanks and move on... They never showed gratitude.
My Mum and Dad give me shit at home, they call me a failure, an accident, a waste of human life.
Perhaps they're right, I can't do anything right half the time, I'm lazy, I'm easily distracted.
But I do care for my friends, I'd give my life for them...
I'm nice to everyone, I offer to help them sometimes, but they reject me in the most hurtful way.
People Call me a tryhard asian...
You Know What? If You FUCKHEADS who call me a tryhard asian, I'll tell you why I act full asian;
I grew up 2 years of my life in the phillipines, i ate rice and all.
And When my dad picked us up from australia, He always worked for 3 weeks. So I hardly got to bond with him. And So, I bonded with my Asian Mother and I did asiany things. That's why i act full, its my childhood habit, i grew up like this. So FUCK YOU TO WHO CALLS ME A TRYHARD ASIAN!
And What's worse, some people that i helped...called me a tryhard asian..for what i did for them...
They repay me with something that Just hurts me the most...
So now...
All I can think of...
Is Getting Away...
At Any Cost...Even Death....
Because I don't know who I can trust, or who to care for...
Thanks For Reading...<3
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment